Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby it's hot outside! Protect your feet!

Living in Arizona, it's not too common to go barefooted, unless you're jumping into the pool. With the hot temp outside, the cement is boiling hot. It's very easy to scorch your feet. When I first moved here from California, I made many attempts to keep my feet bare. I've learned my lesson! As a holistic doctor, I encourage my clients to take extra care of their feet. I feel everyone needs to have trimmed toe nails, making sure there is no athletes feet (red rashes around the feet that cause itching and irritatation. ) People who are pre-diabetic really need to pay attention about their appearances of their feet, making sure there is no open sores or such. Professional pedicures are great if they are in your budget. If you've never had one done before, it's a very nice treat for your feet!
One product from Mobu Herbals that is perfect for the feet is S.O.S. It's a antibacterial, antifungal balm which helps the feet stay soft and smooth, and will help alleviate any rashes and or sores on your feet. It has Tea Tree Oil in it to also help. Try some on your feet. Find the perfect sandal and go enjoy the summer fun.

Drink to good health.....Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment